- Backup and Restore Android Apps / Data
- Manage Android Apps from PC
- Backup and Restore iOS Device
- Manage Android SD Card & Phone Memory from PC
- Manage Contacts on Android/iPhone
- Desktop SMS Manager for Android
- Download Music, Video, App for Android / iOS
Getting Started: Introduction
1. Mobile Manager Introduction
Mobile Manager is a super mobile toolkit, which provides an easy to manage your mobile device including iDevices and Android phone / tablet.
For Android users, you’re able to backup and restore your Android device in one click, install Android apps on desktop, import/export music, video, photos, contacts, SMS and document files, manage SMS on PC, and more.
For iOS Device users, you can backup and restore your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch simply; clean up your iDevice and save iOS space; import music, video; download music in one click; manage photos, contacts, SMS, and more.
2. Main Functions at a Glance
By viewing the main screen of this mobile toolkit, you can see 3 main parts on top of the menu, namely My Phone, Super Toolkit, and Download.
You can manage contacts, apps, SMS, music, video, photos and document files on your iOS / Android mobile device simply.
It classfies key features of MobileGo into 3 parts: Advanced, Essential and Media Management
- Media Management:
- This part tells you how to import music and video to your Android device * Bonus for Android users, you can export music and video from your Android devices to PC.
- It offers you 4 useful functions: Phone Transfer, Data Recovery, Data Eraser and One Click Root (for Android only) and Space Saver (for iOS only).
- The part provides the key features, which you may often use.
Download Android apps, music, video from built-in Google Play, MP3 Download, YouTube and any site added.
Download music, video from MP3 Download, YouTube and any site added.