- Backup and Restore Android Apps / Data
- Manage Android Apps from PC
- Backup and Restore iOS Device
- Manage Android SD Card & Phone Memory from PC
- Manage Contacts on Android/iPhone
- Desktop SMS Manager for Android
- Download Music, Video, App for Android / iOS
Essential: Backup and Restore iOS Device
Mobile Manager offers you a easy way to backup all important data, like app data, contacts, SMS, calendar, call logs, music, videos and photos, from iPhone, iPad and iPod to computer. In any case you suffer data loss or migrate with a new iPhone, you can effortlessly restore the content from the backup files.
1. Backup All Data from iOS Device to Computer
Step 1. Install Mobile Manager and Get Your iDevice Connected
Launch MobileGo on your computer after you have downloaded it. Connect your iDevice via USB cable. In the Super Toolkit tab, go to iTunes Backup.
Step 2. One-Click Backup your iOS Device
Then a small backup window appears. By default, all contents you can backup are automatically selected. You should keep your iDevice connecting with your computer during the backup process.
2. How to Restore iPhone, iPad, iPod from Previous Backups
In the Super Toolkit Tab window, click Restore. The restoring process begins. Please not disconnect your iDevice during the whole process.