Getting Started: Connect Your iOS / Android Device
Mobile Manager offers both USB and WiFi connection for Android device. For iOS devices, you can only connect via a USB cable.
- Supported Android Version & Device
- Fully compatible with Android 2.1 and up.
- Support over 3000 Android phones and tablets produced by Samsung Google, LG, Motorola, Sony, HTC and more.
- Supported iOS Device
- Fully compatible with iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 & iOS 8.
- Support iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPad air, iPod touch 4 and more.
1. Connect Android Device via USB
- Step 1. Enable USB Debugging on Android device, get the full guide to know How to Enable USB Debugging on Android?
- Step 2. Enable "Media device (MTP)" USB mode on your Android device.
- Step 3. Use a USB cable to connect your Android phone or tablet to computer. Mobile Manager will detect your device and display it in the main window.
2. Connect Android Device over WiFi Connection
- Step 1. Turn on WiFi network on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Step 2. Download MobileGo APK file and install it on your Android device.
- Step 3. Run MobileGo program on your computer.
- Step 4. Open MobileGo app on your Android device and tap . Tap OK to scan the QR code shown in the desktop MobileGo to get your Android device connected.
- Step 5. Once connected, your Android device will be shown in the primary window.
Note: Make sure your Android device and computer be in the same network.
Tips: If you failed to connect your Android deice via WiFi, you can follow the tips as below:
- Make sure your computer and Android device are in the same network.
- Make sure MobileGo APK file has been installed on your Android device.
- Open MobileGo APK file to Scan QR code in desktop MobileGo.