- Backup and Restore Android Apps / Data
- Manage Android Apps from PC
- Backup and Restore iOS Device
- Manage Android SD Card & Phone Memory from PC
- Manage Contacts on Android/iPhone
- Desktop SMS Manager for Android
- Download Music, Video, App for Android / iOS
Getting Started: Install, Uninstall and Update
To learn how to install, uninstall, update Mobile Manager, just follow the steps as below:
Download Mobile Manager from the the product page or just from the links below. Then double click the archive to install it on your computer.Download | For Win Download | For Mac
- Open Control Panel from your computer.
- Click Program tab, then Uninstall a program.
- Find MoileGo and right click it. Then, select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instruments to uninstall MobileGo from your computer.
Tips: If you have failed to uninstall Mobile Manager, you can just open Windows Task Manager to finish MobileGo.exe and MobileGo Service.exe. Then, go back to Control Panel to uninstall it.
Once you buy Mobile Manager, you can free update your software to get new features or get some bugs fixed. As usual, you can get a pop-up window that prompt you upgrading your Mobile Manager to the new version. Otherwise, you can check for new version manually.
Click from upper right corner of MobileGo program. Then select Check for New Version. In the pop-up window, click Update Now to Update to the latest version.