- Manage Music on Android/iOS Device
- Manage Photos on Android/iOS Device
- Manage Videos on Android/iOS Device
- Backup and Restore Android Apps / Data
- Manage Android Apps from PC
- Backup and Restore iOS Device
- Manage Android SD Card & Phone Memory from PC
- Manage Contacts on Android/iPhone
- Desktop SMS Manager for Android
- Download Music, Video, App for Android/iOS
Advanced: iOS Space Saver
There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to take a photo or record a video to be greeted by a dialog which states that your iOS device has run out of storage. If you have a entry-level storage device, such as 8 or 16GB, you’re going to have to do some cleaning to free up space on your iPhone, iPad or iPod every now and then.
To get started with freeing up space on your iOS device, install and run MobileGo software and connect your iDevice to the computer.
1. Clean junk files from your iPhone
- Step 1. Click on Space Saver in the left column.
- Step 2. In the corresponding Space Saver window, you can see how many days your device has not been optimized and optimization options.
- Step 3. Click the Start Scan button to begin scanning junk files on your iPhone. After the scan, select the junk files and click Remove to clean.
2. Compress photos to save more space
When the scan is finished, all captured photos will be checked, telling you how much space you’re going to save if you compress all the checked photos. Of course, if you do not want to compress a photo, uncheck it.
3. Remove unwanted apps on iPhone or iPad
Uninstall rarely used apps from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch for freeing up memory on your iOS devices.
After the scan progree, the program will show you little-used Apps that you haven’t used for at least 30 days. You can check the unwanted apps from the result window, click Resovlve to remove them from your iOS device.
When the uninstall process is finished, a message will tell you how much space you’ve saved by uninstalling rarely-used apps.