- Manage Music on Android/iOS Device
- Manage Photos on Android/iOS Device
- Manage Videos on Android/iOS Device
- Backup and Restore Android Apps / Data
- Manage Android Apps from PC
- Backup and Restore iOS Device
- Manage Android SD Card & Phone Memory from PC
- Manage Contacts on Android/iPhone
- Desktop SMS Manager for Android
- Download Music, Video, App for Android/iOS
Advanced: Mobile Data Eraser
Whether you want to sell, recycle or donate your old Android, iPhone, Android tablet or iPad, you might NOT want to leave your personal data in wrong hands. Factory reset helps to delete almost all data, but it’s not far enough. Some professional data recovery tool easily gets the data back. If so, what you can do to keep your personal data safe?
Here is a way out. Mobile Data Eraser, an awesome feature of Wondershare MobileGo, empowers you to wipe your phone and tablet with all existing data and deleted data on it. Once wiped, data never come back. Take Android for example, below is the step-by-step guide on how to erase your Android phone or tablet. Go on reading and then try it yourself.
Note: To use Mobile Data Eraser advanced tool of MobileGo, you should have to singn in Wondershare Passport via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and YouTube or sign up for it. Now, let’s take erasing an Android phone for example and follow the steps to learn how.
1. Launch MobileGo and Connect Your Android Device to PC
At the very beginning, download and install Wondershare MobileGo on your PC. Launch it and connect your Android phone or tablet to PC by using a USB cable. Wondershare MobileGo will detect your Android phone or tablet and then display it in the primary window.
2. Sign Into Wondershare Passport
Go to the upper right corner, and click to sign in your Wondershare passport. If you have no account, please create one, or you can sign in with your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus. After that, go premium for the usage of Data Eraser.
3. Start to Erase Everything from Your Android Device
Click the Super Toolkit tab. Go to Advanced section and click Data Eraser. This brings up the Data Eraser window. Go to the lower right corner and click Erase Now.
A dialog pops up. Read the tips and enter delete in the box. Then, click Start to erase to erase all of your data from your Android phone or tablet.