- Manage Music on Android/iOS Device
- Manage Photos on Android/iOS Device
- Manage Videos on Android/iOS Device
- Backup and Restore Android Apps / Data
- Manage Android Apps from PC
- Backup and Restore iOS Device
- Manage Android SD Card & Phone Memory from PC
- Manage Contacts on Android/iPhone
- Desktop SMS Manager for Android
- Download Music, Video, App for Android/iOS
Advanced: Mobile Data Recovery
Mobile Data Recovery is a important feature provided by Wondershare MobileGo in Advanced section. It can help Android mobile device users to recover deleted and lost data, such as contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, document files, WhatsApp chat History and call history. With it, you never need to worry about any data loss.
1. Connect Mobile Device to Computer
Launch and run Mobile Manager on your computer. Click to sign in your Wondershare Passport (mobile data recovery is not a free function) via Facebook, Twitter, Google Account or sign up for it. Connect your mobile device (take Android for example) to computer via its USB data cable. Connect failed? Check here>>
2. Open Mobile Data Recovery
Click Super Toolkit tab. Go to Advanced section and click Data Recovery. In the pop-up data recovery window, your Android device will be connected and detected. Click Next to continue.
Note: Mobile data recovery can only be perform in USB connection. If you fail to connect, you should enable USB debugging on your Android.
3. Recover Lost Files from Mobile Device
Choose the file types you want to recover from your Android and click Next.
Mobile Data Recovery starts to analyze your Android device. It takes a little time.
It’s time to choose a storage scanning mode: Scan for deleted files or Scan for all files after analyzing. Choose the one you want and click Next to go on.
The scanning process will begin. Please DO NOT disconnect your Android mobile device during the process. Once the scanning completes, you can check and preview all found files one by one. Mark those you want and click Recover to save them on your computer.