- Backup and Restore Android Apps / Data
- Manage Android Apps from PC
- Backup and Restore iOS Device
- Manage Android SD Card & Phone Memory from PC
- Manage Contacts on Android/iPhone
- Desktop SMS Manager for Android
- Download Music, Video, App for Android / iOS
MobileGo App – Optimize Your Device on The Go
MobileGo App is an Android cleaner master & optimizer with a powerful Android data manager feature. Over 200 million Android phones have been helped!
MobileGo is an all-in-one toolbox App: RAM cleaner (clean up memory/task killer), APP boost (media/camera/internet/game booster), phone cleaner (caches cleaner/junk file cleaner/privacy records eraser). In addition, it can complete all the Android device management on PC, such as backup & restore data, rooting devices, file management, sending text messages, etc.
1. Boost Device Speed
Open MobileGo app on your Android smartphone or tablet. Tab Boost on the main screen to release RAM. Here you can tap App Boost and add apps or games to the boost list. Then, it will speed up your device and boost your games and media, taking photos, and surfing internet or do something else.
2. Phone Cleaner
Tap Phone Cleaner when you open up MobileGo app. Then your phone will be scanned and the useless files will be listed, including system cache, app cache, privacy records, unused apps and residual junk files. Get them cleaned up by one-touch Clean.
3. File Transfer
Transfer files from Android phones to PC easily. This progress will use both MobileGo desktop program and Android App.
- Connect your Android device to PC via a USB cable or WiFi.
- Launch MobileGo desktop program on PC.
- Then, an Android robot shows up on your computer. Click it to show the floating window.
- Drag files to the floating window, or just click + Add Files to add files such as VCF, music, video, photo, calendar, APKs and more to your Android device.
- Go back to your Android device, open MobileGo App and tap settings. Tap File Transfer to preview the received files from computer.
MobileGo app gives you the power to permanently erase all or selected photos and videos to protect your privacy. Open MobileGo app on your Android device, and then tap SafeEraser.
- Erasing Photos
- Tap Photo Erasing. All photo albums on your phone are shown on the screen. Tick photos or the whole album you want to delete and tap Erase Now to wipe them permanently.
- Erase Videos Permanently
- Enter video erasing screen by tapping Video Erasing. Select the videos you want to delete and tap Erase now.
5. App Manager
Run MobileGo app on your Android device and tap App Manager.
- App Uninstaller
- Tap App Uninstaller and tick your unwanted user apps and system apps. Then tap Uninstall to uninstall them in batches.
- Note: To uninstall system apps, you need root your Android phone or tablet to get root access.
- APK Manager
- Tap APK Manager. The APK files will show up on the following screen. Here you can install the APK files, delete APKs you don’t need anymore.
- Move to SD Card
- Tap Move to SD Card. In the Movable list, select apps you want to move. Click to open the App info screen. Then tap Move to SD card.
Note: If you can’t move apps to SD card, you can check your phone:
- Have an external SD card inserted in your Android phone.
- Your Android device should allows you to move apps to SD card.(Go to Settings > Applications. Tap one app to bring its detailed-info screen. You can see Move to SD card option.)
- Otherwise, you can root your Android device to get permissions.
6. Turn On/Off WiFi, Mobile Data, Flashlight Instantly
Now, MobileGo app has a built-in control center, which enables you to quickly turn on or off WiFi, flashlight, ringtone, mobile data, brightness, vibration, auto-rotation, stopwatch, location, camera, QR coder (built-in MG app), airplane mode and calculator. Just slide your finger from the right edget of the screen to left to open the control center, or just slide up from the bottom to do it.
- Set a Sliding Mode
- Open MobileGo app and tap on the upper right corner. Go to the bottom and tap . This bring you the setting screen. Choose Quick Toggle. Then, turn on Quick Toggle and choose a sliding mode.
- Open Control Center to Turn On/Off WiFi, Mobile Data, Flashlight, Bluetooth, etc.
- On your Android device, just slide your finger from the right edge on the lower half screen to the left, or slide up from the bottom. Control center appears. Then, turn on or off WiFi, Bluetooth, flashlight, mobile data and more.