Ultimate Mobile Music Solution for iOS and Android
Ultimate mobile music solution, letting you transfer music among iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes and Android phones, download music and playlists from 1000+ music sharing sites, record any song you’re playing, clean up and fix iTunes library.
A must-have tool for music fans to manage their music library, rebuild iTunes Library from Apple devices, Android phones and computer.
DISCOVER MUSIC & PLAYLISTS AND DOWNLOAD
With a built-in music library, mobile music manager make it easy to discover the post popular artists, genres and hottest playlists. You can quickly get your favorite music by searching for songs, artists and albums. What’s more, you can easily download any song or any playlist you like from:
- 300,000+ Songs;
- 35,000+ Albums;
- Top 100+ Charts;
- 1,000+ Refined Playlists
DOWNLOAD ONLINE FROM 3000+ SITES
Mobile Music Manager enables you to download any music from more than 3000 music sharing sites!
- Download MP3 from YouTube directly.
- Download Music from Spotify, Pandora, last.fm, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, VEVO, and more on your Mac/PC.
- Download music to iTunes Library.
- Easily manage downloaded music for enjoyment.
RECORD SONGS AND PLAYLISTS
With the built-in music recoder, you can get any song that can not be downloaded. Just play the music which you wish to record, Mobile Music Manager will automatically detect and start recording the song.
- Record any song or playlist that you find on Spotify and other streaming sites.
- Capture music from radio stations as well.
- Directly record music to your iTunes library or iOS/Android device.
- Automatically get ID3 tags like artist name, song title, year and genre while recording.
Transfer music, playlists, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV Shows, etc. between iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android devices without limits.
MANAGE ITUNES LIBRARY
As a ultimate music manager, Mobile Music Manager helps you to organize entire iTunes library:
- Remove dead/broken tracks on your iTunes Library;
- Fix mislabeled songs;
- Add missing covers automatically;
- Remove duplicate tracks;
BACKUP/RESTORE ITUNES LIBRARY
You might lose your original iTunes Library due to computer crash or wrong sync. Then you’ll need to restore your iTunes Library by transferring music from iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android phones, and even external hard drives. With this Mobile Music Manager, you can backup and restore your iTunes Library with ease.
- Restore iTunes Library from iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Transfer Android music to iTunes.
- Copy media files including songs, videos, podcasts, TV shows, playlists, and more.
The additional Toolbox contains several powerful tools for helping you organize, protect, and share your music collection.
- Backup iTunes Library to computer or external hard drive.
- Burning music to CDs.
- Remove DRM from M4P and covnert to MP3.
- Clean up and fix music tags and covers.
- Transfer iTunes music and Playlists to iOS/Android.
- Transfer playlists to USB drive to play on car.
Ultimate iOS / Android Device Supported
Below are part of the supported devices by Mobile Music Manager. In case you can not find your device in the following list, download and try it to download, transfer, or manage your music as well.
CHECK THE DETAIL MODEL LIST OF SUPPORTED DEVICES >>
iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini 2, iPad air, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Touch
Galaxy S7edge, Galaxy S6edge, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note, etc.
HTC One (M8), HTC One X, HTC M7 One, HTC PJ83100 One X, HTC Desire 500, HTC One mini, HTC PJ401 One S, HTC A9191 Desire HD
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Mac OS X 10.6 or above
- iOS: the latest iOS 10 and former ones
- Android: Android 2.1 to Android 6.0
- iPod: iPod OS 1.0 and iPod OS 2.0
THE PERFECT MUSIC SOLUTION FOR
IOS & ANDROID
Switch from iMusic Window and iTunes Plug-in
Switch among Multiple Connected Devices
Set SD Card as the Default Path for Android Device