Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Transfer Files Among iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android Devices
TunesGo Phone Manager provides you with 1-Click phone to phone transfer function, which enables you to transfer music, videos, photos and playlists between devices that are running on iOS and Android systems as well as original iPods. With this smart phone to phone transfer, you’re can transfer contents between your mobile phones or share media files with your family as easy as possible.
Step 1. Launch TunesGo on your computer, and connect your mobile devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device with the USB cables. You can name the connected devices: A, B, C.
Step 2. Select the source device from which you want to transfer contents.
Select the source device A from the connected devices, and click Phone to Phone Transfer option on the main interface.
Step 3. Choose the target device to which you want to transfer contents.
From the new pop-up window, select the target device B or C from the drop-down list and click Next to continue.
Step 4. Start transferring files from one phone to another
Then you need to select file types you want to transfer, namely Music, Videos, Playlists, Photos, Contacts( only for Windows version). Then click Transfer button to start the transfer process. DO NOT disconnect either of the devices and click OK to complete.