Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Android File Explorer
Want to explore the system folder on your Android smartphone or tablet? Featured Android file explorer, TunesGo enables you to browse your files, find your downloads, manage your storage space, move files around, and even more.
Transferring files between computer and Android device is as simple as plugging in a USB cable and firing up this Android Explorer. You can easy access to phone memory and SD card inside your Android. You can see and manage all files and folders saved on them.
Get Access Phone Memory on Android
Step 1. Start with launching the program on your computer, then connect your Android phone or tablet to PC via USB cable.
Step 2. You can easy get access your Android phone internal memory. To do this, click Phone in the left corner of the program window. Then all files and folders in the internal storage of your phone will be displayed on the right panel.
Step 3. You can browse and export files and folders from phone memory. Click Export button at the top menu to export files on Android phone memory to your computer.
*Note: You are not allowed to add or delete files or folders to phone memory, in case you might destroy them accidentally.
Manage SD card on Your Android Device
Step 1. Go ahead to Explorer tab, and click SD Card from the left menu tree.
If you have inserted an external SD card, it will be named as SD Card (2). The internal SD card will be named SD Card (1).
Step 2. Import Files to SD card
Under SD card management panel, click Add icon to import files, including music, video, photos, and document files to SD card. Before adding files, you can also create a new folder to save them.
Step 3. Delete Files and Folders from SD card
You can choose your wanted files and folders and click Delete. In the pop-up dialog, click Yes.
Step 4. Marks File or Folder for Easy Access
You can mark the file or folder which is saved in a deep route. Next time when you need to browse the file, just hit the Marks option.