Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
It’s could be hard for you to save all your important messages on your iOS/Android phone with limited storage space. Then for iPhone users, you can transfer all iMessages, SMS, MMS, message attachments from your iPhone to computer for backup. As for Android users, you can export all SMS conversations as CSV and HTML file to your computer. Additionally, Android users can also import and restore all messages to their device from backups on computer.
- Export and Backup Messages from iOS/Android to Computer
- Import and Restore Android Messages from Computer
Export and Backup Messages to Computer
Step 1. First of course go ahead and launch the program, and plug in your iPhone or Android device which will be connected as soon as possible.
Step 2. After it load up, go to Information tab, which will load up all SMS messages for us.
So we go ahead and select SMS on the left side here. Which will bring up all of them for us. And all we have to do now is select the conversations we want to export and backup. And then click Export at the top menu and choose the saved format Export to HTML or Export to CSV from the drop down list.
Step 3. After that, browse the target folder on your computer and click OK to start the export.
Note: Exporting to HTML file will be more easier to read, and exporting to CSV will be more universal accepted. So if you want to save the messages with images or attachments and read them conveniently on the computer, you can choose to Export to HTML to keep the entire original messages.
Import and Restore Android Messages
If you have a copy of messages on your computer for backup, you can import restore the messages from your computer to your Android phone easily.
Step 1. Go over to the Information tab, and choose SMS section, which will load all messages on your Android phone.
Step 2. Then simply click Import button here. And it’s going to pop-up a message on your device asking you to set MobileGoConnector as your default messaging application, just as shown below. Tap on Yes on your device first, and then confirm it on your computer.
Step 3. Select CSV or HTML file on your computer to import and restore Android Messages.