Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Clean Up Music Library
It’s a boring thing to have a music library in mess. As there’re duplicate songs, unwanted music, as well as music songs with uncomplete music info. Don’t be borthered only if you have this all-in-one music management tool – TunesGo Phone Manager, which gives you the simple option to clean up your music library.
Read the following guide to learn how to delete unwanted music files in batches, find and remove duplicate music files in one click, and and fix ID3 tags to enjoy precise search (fix Android Music ID3 Tags Only for Mac Version).
- Find and Remove Duplicate Music Files
- Fix Music ID3 Tags for Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
- Delete Music on iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Device
How to Find and Remove Duplicate Music Files
Step 1. Launch TunesGo and connect your Android or iOS device with the computer.
Step 2. Click Music icon and enter to music management window.
Step 3. De-duplicate songs on your Android or iOS device.
Then, click De-Duplicate button, this will bring a new pop-up window showing you the duplicate songs on device filtered by their names and artists. After that, click Delete Duplicates button and confrim it to start removing duplicate songs on your Android or iPhone, iPad, iPod.
How to Fix Music ID3 Tags for Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
Way 1: Automatically Fix ID3 tags in batch
In the music management window, check the songs and rigt-click on them, select Fix Music Info from the drop down list. Then, click Yes from the pop-up confirmation window to start fixing ID3.
Way 2: Manully Fix ID3 Info for One Song
Enter music management window by clicking Music icon on the top menu. Select a specific song, and click the Fix icon at the right side. If the ID3 Info is incomplete, Identify button will be shown on the right panel, click it to get the complete ID3 info; if the ID3 info is complete, but you want to edit the ID3 with your own info, you can directly edit the specific item and click Save to complete the process or click Ignore to abandon the revise.
Note: Wondershare TunesGo can’t support original iPods for this function so far, including iPod shuffle, iPod classic and iPod nano.
Delete Music on iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Device
In the music management window, find and check the songs you want to delete, and click Delete button. Later, a confirmation window will pop up, click Yes to finish the deletion.
Note: Currently, only Mac version of TunesGo can fix Android music ID3 tags.