Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Install Uninstall iOS Android Apps on Desktop
- Install Apps from Computer to iOS/Android Device in Batch
- Uninstall Apps on iOS Devices with One Click
Install Apps from Computer
Step 1. First go ahead and launch the program. After that, we’ll connect iOS device or Android device to the computer.
Step 2. And now we go to Apps tab. To install something from the computer, just go to the top Install and click it. And from here, we can navigate to the app files to install. Select the apps to install by clicking Open. Hold down the Ctrl or Shift key to select multiple apps.
Choose your wanted apps and click Open to install them to your Android phones or tablets.
Uninstall Apps on Android
Step 1. Click Apps tab. Select to uninstall User Apps or System Apps from the right drop-down box.
Note: You need to root and get full control of your Android devices first so that you can manage System Apps. Check How to Root Android with Wondershare TunesGo in one click.
Tick your wanted apps and click Uninstall. This brings up a dialog. Click Yes and you’re done.