Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
iOS File Explorer
TunesGo Phone Manager displays a logical folder structure in your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch so that you can take full control of your iOS devices. Explore, browse and manage folders and files on your iOS devices with no restrictions.
Step 1. First, launch the program on your computer, and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch via USB cable.
Step 2. Browse and view files and folders on your iOS device
Go to Explorer > Phone, all the folders on your iOS device will be shown on the right panel by list. You can double-click one of the folders to see its subdirectory, and click Previous icon to go back to the parent directory. After that, you can click Next icon to see the history subdirectory.
Moreover, you can preview the images under DCIM folder of your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Step 3. Import files to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Click the folder on your iPhone which you want to add files, and click Add button, then browse and select the file to import. You can also use drag-and-drop method to import files to your iDevice.
Step 4. Backup files and folders from iOS device to computer
Select the folders or the files on your iOS device, then click Export button on the top menu. From the pop-up window, browse and select the target folder and click OK to start the exporting.
Use Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch as a USB Flash Drive
Step 1. Go to Explorer tab and click U Disk. Here you get a user-friendly interface of your iPhone device and can easily drag and drop any file and folder into your iDevice directly.
Step 2. You can export files and folders from the U Disk to your computer, or delete any file and folder you don’t want and delete.
Note: It just exports apps, excluding app data.