Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Manage Contacts on iOS and Android Device
TunesGo Phone Manager provides you with an effective contacts management solution for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android device. With it, you can easily add and edit contacts, group Android contacts, merge duplicate contacts and delete useless contacts in batches.
- Add and Edit Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Delete iOS/Android Contacts in Batch
- Delete Duplicate Contacts on your iPhone/Android
- Group management for iOS/Android Contacts
How to Add & Edit Contacts
Step 1. Go to contact management window by clicking Information tab. Then select account and group from which you want to add and edit contacts, including your Phone Contacts, SIM Contacts and Google Contacts.
Step 2. Click New to open the Add to contact window. As you can see, you can edit name, email, phone number, website, address, middle name, etc. You can also search and Edit selected contacts.
Delete iOS/Android Contacts in Batches
Step 1. Click Information tab. In the contact management window, select group from which you want to delete unwanted contacts, including your Phone Contacts, SIM Contacts and Google Contacts.
Step 2. Tick Contacts you want to delete and click Delete.
Remove Duplicate Contacts on Your iOS/Android Device
Step 1. In contact management window, click click Merge icon.
Step 2. Select account(s) from which you want to search duplicate contacts, including your Phone Contacts, SIM Contacts and Google Contacts.
Step 3. All duplicate contacts that have the same name, phone number or email will appear for your review. Select a match type to find duplicate contacts.
Step 4. Click Merge Selected to merge all the contacts or Merge selected contacts one by one.
Group management for iOS/Android Contacts
Step 1. In the contact management window, select and expand contact group you want to manage, including your Phone Contacts, SIM Contacts and Google Contacts.
Step 2. Right-click on the contact groups on the left panel. Then you can select to creat New Group, Rename Group, or Delete Group.