Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Manage Photos on Your Phone
With powerful photo management function, TunesGo Phone Manager empowers you to manage all Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch photos, images and albums. What’s more, you can delete photos in batches on your mobile device, with a simple click.
Manage Photo albums on Photo Library
TunesGo offers an effective solution to manage photo albums on your device, such as creating new albums, deleting photo albums and moving photos from one album to another one.
Step 1. Start TunesGo and connect your iOS or Android device with the computer. Then go to photo management windows by clicking Photos tab on the top of the primary window. Then, click the photo type: Photo Library on the left side bar.
Step 2. Right-click the photo albums on the left panel, here you can create New Album, Rename Album, Export Album to PC, Export Album to Other Device, or Delete Albums.
Step 3. Move photos from one album to another one
Right-click on the checked photos, then select Add to Album > Album name to which you want to add the photos.
Delete Photos on Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod touch in batches
Step 1. In the photo management window, check the photos which you want to delete on your iDevice or Android device (Hold down Shift or Ctrl key to select multiple photos), then click Delete button at the top menu or right-click on the selected photos, and select Delete from the drop down list; A confirmation window will pop up, click Yes to finish the deletion.