Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
It is no doubt that contact is important information for your iPhone or Android phone. If you want to switch to a new phone, the first thing you need to do is migrating contacts to your new device.
TunesGo Phone Manager makes it extreamly easy to transfer contacts in batch between iOS and Android device. Let’s go ahead and start transferring contacts between iPhone and Android phone.
Solution 1: Transfer Over All The Contacts
To transfer all the contacts to your new phone, you may prefer the easier guide <1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer>.
Solution 2. Selectively Transfer Specific Contacts
Step 1. First start TunesGo and connect both iPhone and Android devices to PC.
Step 2. Click Information tab. From Contacts management window, select group from which you want to transfer contacts, such as Local, iCloud, SIM Contacts and Account Contacts.
Then, check your wanted contacts, and click Export > to Device > Device Name.