Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Transfer iTunes Media to iOS/Android Device
Apple users are fond of using iTunes to manage and enjoy music and movies. However, as long as we know, many Android users are looking for iTunes for Android solutions so that they can conveniently enjoy iTunes media files on Android device. And many Apple users are seeking for safer way to transfer music and videos from iTunes to iPhone/iPad/iPod without overwritting the original content.
TunesGo Phone Manager resolved these issues perfectly with a simple click. Just read on the steps below to get the tutorial: 1-click transfer iTunes media device.
Step 1. Launch the program and connect your device to the computer, namely iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android device. Then select “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” option icon on the main interface.
Step 2. The phone manager will instantly detect all the media files in iTunes library and list them on the pop-up window. Here you can check the items you want to transfer to your device, such as music, movies, playlists and more.
Step 3. Transfer media files to your iOS or Android device
Click Transfer to start transferring iTunes media files to your device and then click OK to complete the process.
Note: Don’t worry about duplicate files as this phone manager program could automatically detect the duplicates and only transfer the exclusive contents from iTunes to your iOS or Android device.