Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
TunesGo Phone Manager treasures every moment in your life. It empowers you to transfer photos between Computer and device including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android phone or tablet. You can not only add photos from computer to your phone, but also transfer photos to Android or iOS devices.
- Transfer Photo from Computer to iOS/Android Device
- Transfer Photo from iOS/Android Device to Computer
Launch TunesGo and connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android phone/tablet to the computer. Your iOS or Android device will be recognized and displayed in the primary window. Then click Photo tab on the top menu to enter Photo management window.
Transfer Photo from Computer to iOS/Android Device
Step 1. Click Photos tab to enter photo management panel. Then all the albums will be displayed on the left column. Select the specific one to import photos from PC/Mac to selected photo album.
Step 2. From the pop-up window, select photos or photo folders and add to your device. Hold down Shift or Ctrl key to choose multiple photos.
Export Photos from Android/iOS Devices to Computer
If you want to transfer all the photos to computer with one click, follow the guide <1-Click Backup Photos to PC/Mac>.
If you prefer to transfer part of photos, go to the photo management panel as the steps below.
Step 1. In the photo management window, choose the specific photos you want to transfer and click Export > Export to PC.
Step 2. This brings up your file browser window. Browse and choose the target folder on the computer to export. And click OK to start the export process.
When the exporting completes, click Open Folder to see the exported files on the computer or click OK to close the dialog.