Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Transfer Videos between Device and Computer
Have you recorded many videos on your iPhone or Android phone and want to upload to you computer? Or you many need to import videos from your computer to your mobile phone for watching anytime and anywhere.
With the powerful video management function, TunesGo will let you easily copy any video from your iOS/Android phone to your PC or Mac computers, or transfer movies from the computer to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android device. Let’s get started with the following steps.
- Transfer Video from Computer to iOS/Android Device
- Transfer Video from iOS/Android Device to Computer
Launch TunesGo Phone Manager on your computer. Then connect your device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone/tablet. Your device will be detected and and displayed in the primary window, like the iPhone 6 as following.
How to Transfer Video from Computer to iOS/Android Device
Step 1. Open video management panel.
Click Videos icon at the top of the main interface. Click Add > Add File or Add Folder.
To transfer video from computer to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, you can select a specific option Movies/Music Videos/Home Videos/TV Shows/iTunes U/Podcasts to transfer( “Movies” is the default option).
Step 2. From the pop-up window, browse and select the target video(s) from your computer. And click Open. Then, the selected videos will be imported to the Android or iDevice.
How to Transfer Video from iOS/Android Device to Computer
Step 1. Click Video tab to load your video media files. Then choose your desired videos and click Export > Export to PC/Mac.
Step 2. From the pop-up window, browse and choose the target folder on your computer for saving the movies. Then click OK to start the export process.
When the exporting completes, click Open Folder to see the exported files on the computer or click OK to close the dialog.