Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
Wondershare TunesGo enables you to transfer videos between devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android devices, including Movies, Music Videos, Home Videos, TV Shows, iTunes U and Podcasts.
Method 1: Transfer All The Videos
Refer to the guide <1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer>.
Method 2: Selectively Transfer Video Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
Step 1. Connect your multiple devices.
Launch TunesGo and connect more than one iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android device with your computer, here we name the devices: A, B, C.
Step 2. Select and transfer videos between devices.
Select the device A from which you want to transfer videos, and click Videos tab to enter the Movies window. Now check the videos which you want to transfer from A to B or C, then click Export > Export to B or Export to C.
You can also right-click on the videos you want to transfer and select Export> Export to Device Name as well.