Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Transfer Video between iTunes and Device
TunesGo Phone Manager is a perfect iTunes assistant, which allows you to transfer videos iTunes Library to mobile devices and sync videos from iOS/Android device to iTunes Library for backup. The part below shows you the step-by-step guide.
Note: For iOS devices, you can transfer all kinds of video types including Movies, Music Videos, Home Videos, TV Shows, iTunes U and Podcasts.
- Transfer Video from iOS/Android Device to iTunes Library
- Transfer Video from iTunes Library to iOS/Android Device
Launch TunesGo and connect your device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone/tablet. Your device will be detected and and displayed in the primary window, like the Samsung S6 as following.
How to Transfer Video from iOS/Android Device to iTunes Library
Step 1. Click Video tab on the top. Once your media loads, choose your desired videos and click Export > Export to iTunes.
If you want to transfer all the videos to iTunes Library for sync, step to the guide: <1-Click Rebuild iTunes Library>.
How to Transfer Video from iTunes Library to iOS/Android Device
Step 1. Simply click Transfer iTunes Media to Device on the main interface. Or find the Transfer iTunes to Device option under Toolbox > Transfer Tools section.
Step 2. Then all the media files in iTunes Library will be scanned out including music, movies, podcasts and others. Check movies type and click Transfer to start transferring.