1. Rebuild iTunes Library in Seconds
- Fire TunesGo Phone Manager and connect your device to the computer with the USB cable.
- After the program detects your device, choose Rebuild iTunes Library at the right part of the software window.
- Click Start to restore iTunes library from your device.
2. Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Launch TunesGo Phone Manager and connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to PC/Mac.
- Find songs on your PC/Mac.
- Import the songs to iPhone/iPad/iPod by Drag and Drop.
3. Use Your iPhone, iPad as a USB Flash Drive
- Launch the program and connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with the computer.
- Use your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch as the flash drive.
3. Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Start TunesGo and connect your iDevice to the computer via the USB cable.
- Go to Toolbox > Transfer iTunes to Device on the Toolbox interface.
- Click Transfer from the pop-up window to start the transfer from iTunes to your iDevice.