How to unlock Galaxy S6 without factory reset?
Hi, my Samsung S6 has locked and I reset the PIN. When I tried entering that PIN in to unlock the home screen it says that it is incorrect PIN. In the past when i had this problem I reset it by entering a google account password. Now, there is no option for me to login in to google account.
Also, I have decided to further lock my screen in using Android Device Manager lock, and by entering the correct one it does not seem to work. On that website does it show me to unlock it? Does it give me any option to remove all security credentials? Any help is much appreciated!
I forgot my PIN, so I can’t login on Galaxy S5 phone. On other Android devices, when I input the password incorrectly 5 times, I get the following option: “Forgot PIN”. This option let me reset my password by using my registered gmail account. However, I haven’t been able to get that option on my S5. How can I do it?
Also, I do not wish to factory reset, because I’ve got a lot of cool applications and don’t want to go through the hustle of downloading them, thanks.
Many Android users somehow have to face up to the fact that they cannot access their Samsung smartphone, either because of forgetting Android lock screen pattern, PIN, and password, or sudden fingerprint scanner error. Whatever the reason, you can bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password or fingerprints with several easy ways.
Bypass Samsung lock screen using its Find My Mobile
If you have created a Samsung account and registered it beforehand, you can break screen lock on your Samsung phone. Jus follow simple steps.
- Go to Samsung Find My Mobile by visiting findmymobile.samsung.com.
- Sign in your Samsung account.
- Select “Unlock my screen” button on the left sidebar of the Find My Mobile account interface.
- Now click Unlock and wait for a few seconds for the process to finish.
- Then you’ll get a notification window prompting you that your screen is unlocked.
- Your phone should be unlocked without losing any data on it.
Unlock your Android phone with Android Device Manager (ADM)
If you have enabled Android Device Manager on your device before it got locked, you can use this method to bypass your Samsung lock screen. If not, you should skip this to the following method.
- Visit google.com/android/devicemanager on other smartphone or PC.
- Sign in your Google account that you used on your locked Samsung phone.
- Choose the device you need to unlock in ADM interface (if it isn’t already selected).
- Click on “Lock”.
- In the appearing window, enter a temporary password. There’s no need to enter any recovery message. Now click on “Lock” again.
- You would get a confirmation below if it is successful, with the buttons “Ring, Lock and Erase”.
- Now you should get the password field on your phone where you can enter the temporary password. This should unlock your phone.
- At last, before you go on with your life, go to your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
How to bypass Samsung lock screen with Android Lock Screen Removal
Both of Google Android Device Manager and Samsung’s Find My Mobile couldn’t work for you? It seems you don’t want to perform a factory reset on your device as your data will get lost. Then your last resort is to use a third-party Android Lock Screen Bypass software to bypass Android screen security lock.
- Bypass Android lock screen pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Only unlock your locked Android phone, no data loss at all.
- No tech knowledge asked, everybody can handle it.
- Supports any carrier out there, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Work for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab series. More is coming.
Follow the simple steps below to bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint.
Step 1. Launch Android lock screen bypass
The first is to launch the this Android lock screen removal software on your computer. Then connect your Samsung smartphone via a USB cable.
Then we’ll go down and click “More Tools” tab and choose “Android Lock Screen Removal” option.
Step 2. Get into download mode on your Samsung phone
Turn off your phone, hold Home button, volume down and power button at the same time and then press volume up button to enter the download mode.
Step 3. Start downloading recovery package
Once the Android lock screen remover detect your Samsung device, click on Start to start downloading the recovery package. And this of course depends on your internet speed.
Step 4. Bypass Galaxy S5/S6 lock screen without losing data
Once the program finish downloaded the recovery package it going to start recovering device. And make sure your Samsung device is plug in in the entire process and you have no problems.
Once the recovery done it begins removing the lock screen pattern, PIN, password or fingerprints. Once the whole progress is over, you can access your Android device without entering any password and view all your data on the device with no limits.
The whole process to bypass Samsung lock screen don’t need to factory reset your device and will not cause any data loss.