Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
Contact information is important for your iPhone and Android device. TunesGo Phone Manager is no doubt the effective contact assitant for your mobile phone. It makes it extremely easy to backup contacts from your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and Android phone to CSV file, Vcard File, Windows Address Book, or Outlook 2010/2013/2016 in one click. What’s more you can also restore iOS/Android contacts from backup on your PC, import contacts from your computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android easily.
- Export and Backup Contacts from Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to Computer
- Import and Restore iOS/Android Contacts from Computer
Export and Backup iOS/Android Contacts
Step 1. First launch the program and connect your mobile device to the computer.
Step 2. Once it load up, go to Information tab, which revolves all contacts on your device.
Select group from which you want to export and backup contacts, including your Phone Contacts, SIM Contacts and Accont Contacts.
Step 3. Choose all or selected contacts you want to export. Click Export and select one from the 4 options: to vCard File, to CSV File, to Windows Address Book and to Outlook 2010/2013/2016. For example, backup Android contacts to CSV files on computer.
Import and Restore iOS/Android Contacts from Backup
If you have a copy of contacts on your computer for backup, you import and restore the contacts from your computer to your iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android easily.
Step 1. In the information management panel, click Import icon. And next choose import from 4 options: from vCard File, from CSV File, from Windows Address Book and from Outlook 2010/2013/2016.
Step 2. To import contacts from vCard and CSV files on computer, you should browse the backup vCard and CSV file and then select the contact account.
To import contacts from Windows Address Book or Outlook 2010/2013/2016, select the contact account.