Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Create Gif from Video/Photo
TunesGo now allows you to convert photos or video on Android or Apple device to live GIF image. Then you can share your photos or video with far more interesting.
Convert photos on iDevice or Android Device to GIF
GIF image can compress photos or video and will be more space-saving, which makes social sharing more convenient.
Step 1. Launch TunesGo Phone Manager and connect your iOS/Android devices to PC or Mac.
Step 2. In the photo management window, check your desired photos and click Convert to GIF.
Step 3. This brings up a GIF maker window, from which you can set the GIF paramaters like file size, frame rate, and the output folder. After the settings, click Create GIF.
Convert Video on iOS/Android Device to GIF
Step 1. From the photo management window, select a video that you want to convert to live gif image. Then click Convert to GIF button at the top menu or right-click on your wanted video and choose Convert to GIF from the drop down list.
Step 2. A GIF maker window will pop up. Optionally, you can change the GIF paramaters and the destiantion folder based on the default value. Then, click Create GIF.