Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Manage Music Playlists
There is no doubt that the music playlist plays an important role in managing music files on iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android devices, especially for the users who own large music collection. TunesGo Phone Manager provides a full solution to manage music playlists on iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android.
Step 1. Start TunesGo on your computer, and connect your iOS or Android device with digital cable.
Click Music icon at the top of the interface to enter the Music management window.
For iPhone, iPad, iPod music management, the screen will be like this:
For Android music management, the window will be like this:
Step 2. Right-click the playlist displayed on the left panel.
Step 3. You can select to create New Playlist, Rename Playlist, Export Playlist to PC, Export Playlist to iTunes, Export Playlist to Other Device, or Delete Selected Playlist.
Step 4. Add music to a playlist
Click one playlist at the left sidebar under PLAYLIST section, the songs in the playlist will be shown on the right panel.
Check the song(s) in the Music library and right-click on the checked song(s) and click Add to playlist > “Playlist name”, then you can find the transferred song(s) in the related playlist.
Or you can directly click Add > Add File or Add Folder to add songs to a playlist from your computer.