Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Record Android Screen on PC (Only for Windows Version)
This tutorial will teach you how to capture screen on your Android smartphone or tablet with TunesGo Phone Manager.
Step 1. Launch the program and connect your Android devices to PC.
Step 2. On the primary window, click android screen capture to capture the current screen on your Android phone or tablet.
Step 3. This brings up a file dialoge window where we can save our screenshot. Click Save button to save the recorded Android screen on your computer. By default, the screenshot will be saved as a PNG file.
And you can go ahead and load the folder you’ve been saved to and view the newly captured screen.