Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
With the powerful music management function, TunesGo Phone Manager lets you transfer music and other audio files between computer and device smartly. You can transfer music to and from computer, export and import music to and from iTunes Library, and transfer music between devices directly. In the steps below, let’s learn how to transfer music, audio files between computer and your iOS/Android devices step by step.
Get started with launching the program on your computer. Then connect your device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone/tablet. Your device will be detected and and displayed in the primary window, like the Samsung S6 as following.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iOS/Android Device
Step 1. Go ahead to Music tab.
Once your music files load, click Add > Add File or Add Folder.
Step 2. This brings up a file browse window, from which you can select songs to import from your computer. And you can also create new playlists by right clicking Music to save the imported songs.
Additionally, you can simply Drag and Drop music files from computer to your Android phone.
How to Transfer Music from iOS/Android Device to Computer
Step 1. Select Music tab. Once your media loads, choose your wanted songs and click Export > Export to PC/Mac.
Step 2. This brings up your file browser window, choose a save path to save songs from your Android device to computer.
You can simply Drag and Drop music files from Android devices to computer.
You can also transfer the whole music playlist from Android to PC in one click.