Home – 1-Click File Transfer
- 1-Click Recreate iTunes Library
- 1-Click Transfer iTunes Media to Device
- 1-Click Backup Photo to PC/Mac
- 1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Transfer & Manage Music
- Transfer Music Between Computer and Device
- Transfer Music between iTunes and Device
- Transfer Music Between iDevices and Android Devices
- Manage Music Playlists
- Clean Up Music Library
Transfer & Manage Videos
- Transfer Videos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Videos between Android and iTunes
- Transfer Videos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android
- Delete Videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod or Android
Transfer & Manage Photos
- Transfer Photos between Computer and Device
- Transfer Photos Between iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices
- Manage Photos on Your Phone
- Create Gif from Video/Photo
- Record Android Screen on PC
Transfer & Manage Information (Only for Windows Version)
- Backup and Restore iPhone/Android Contacts
- Transfer Contacts between iPhone and Android
- Manage Contacts on iOS/Android Device
- Backup and Restore iOS / Android Messages
- Manage SMS for Android
File Explorer (Only for Windows Version)
Transfer Music between iTunes and Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod
With the powerful music management function, TunesGo enables you to transfer music to and from iTunes library, including Music, iTunes U, Audiobooks, Podcasts and Playlists. What’s more, this phone management tool will detect all the exclusive audio files which are not existing in iTunes and only transfer them to avoid duplicates.
- How to Transfer Music from iTunes Library to Android/iOS Device
- How to Transfer Music from Android/iOS Device to iTunes Library
Launch Wondershare TunesGo and connect your Android phone or tablet to PC. Your Android device will be recognized and displayed in the primary window.
Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Device
Transfer Music from Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes Library
Step 1. Once you have connected your device to the comptuer, go to the main interface of the program and select Music tab.
Step 2. Once your media loads, choose your wanted songs and click Export > Export to iTunes.
You can also transfer the whole music playlist from Android to iTunes Library in one click.
Refer to the guide to transfer all the music and playlists to iTunes Library in one click: <1-Click Rebuild iTunes Library>.